Pages

Monday, December 28, 2009

EmoTIoN_CrY & saD

26 Dec 2009
went to klang...
cuz sis going to Muar...
nobody accompany me at home...
so my dad wanna me go back to klang with him...
my dad , mum and me have dinner at jusco...
actually my dad wanna watch '十月围城'...
damn shit !!...
the gal who sales ticket do not allow me to buy ticket...
so...my mum say shopping...
i bought a new pair of shoes...^^..hehe...
at night...my dear say he hang out with friends...
i watching tv so we din sms at tat time...
i sms him when i finished the movie...
i cant send out massage n cant call him oso...
fuck !...he tell me he at 火美人!!...
good good...wat oso din tell me...
let me worry bout him...
after tat, went for FENG TOU !!...
ha...so bannai 1...
damn angry n sad...
cant sleep in the night...
i think i can control...
but, my tears still falling out...
27 Dec 2009
whole day feel like don wan to sms with him...
but he apologize to me...
at night, when im almost wanna forgive him...
he do a wrong things again...
i sms him...but he din reply...
i wait n wait n wait...
after tat i calling him...
fuck again !...
he tell me he asleep...
really very tired to argue already...
today...
he say sorry again...
i say i don wanna argue again...
after tat,he asking me...
izit i wanna end our relationship?..cuz he don know me?...
wat the stupid question is it?!!...
i really really wanna go die...
HELP ME

No comments:

Post a Comment